Sunday 2 February 2014

January

I have tried four times to upload pictures, to utterly no avail. So now I'm trying with words alone. Just to say that the strawberries are still here, wherever here may be. I have managed to keep one out of my two resolutions, having breathed for the whole month of January. Pretty constantly, in fact.


I did sort of keep the second one, in that I have been taking pictures of the views from my windows every Thursday; it's just that I never got this far with them. And actually, last Thursday's views were very interesting indeed, as you shall discover, if I can work out how to post pictures by next week!


Here there has been some baking, more than that crochet and lots of reading. I did have photos of all the above, but I seem to have lost the knack of blogging. Maybe February will be better!

10 comments:

quilterliz said...

G'day Mags. Good luck with uploading the pictures. I have discovered that these sites sometimes have a mind of their own !!! I have just been trying to respond to another blog and it has taken three times for my comment to work. Take care. Liz...

Angela said...

February WILL be better - many good things ahead for you. But I suspect it may be busier too.
Use Picasa and make one creative collage of all the 'window' pictures once you have lots.
xxx

Pom Pom said...

You haven't lost the knack. You may need to go to Blogger and see if you need to pay for a little photo space. I had to do that once. It's worth it.
I'm so excited about your upcoming busy doings. Yay!

Jane and Chris said...

Typical that we missed interesting views!
Jane x

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Missed you, Mags! Let February be your blogging month of love. You don't even have to say anything interesting. Just breathe.

xofrances

Kezzie said...

Mags, I've missed you!!! Why not use Flickr or another picture hosting site- that's what I do with mine!x

Thistle Cove Farm said...

it's more to do with blogger than to do with you, Mags. sometimes blogger is pure naughty.

Fat Dormouse said...

Nice to see you back, my dear!

Keep breathing - it's good for you!

M.K. said...

I'm sure the pictures will come back, friend :) And reading, crochet, and baking sound very fine indeed. Blessings in February!

The dB family said...

I would miss you greatly if you quit due to no pictures. You will figure it out and your pictures will soon return. Hang in there, my friend!

Blessings!
Deborah

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...