Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hello!

Hello, kind folk! October is racing past with the rain storms this week. I do want to have beautifully golden capsules of life captured and held briefly. I do want to tell you all about the footpath, and my mum, and my new job, and the fact that I can get neither my hair cut nor my wing mirror fixed, and the two, yes TWO, things that I seem to have crocheted in a week.
But time is of the vanilla essence, which I really must put on next week's shopping list. For now I'll leave you in the capable hands of some minions. I do want to talk to you about those too...

6 comments:

Kezzie said...

Er, I am really tired, but that didn't quite make sense to me my dear! Please expand!!! x

Pom Pom said...

Oh, Mags! You're so busy. Praying for you.

Fat Dormouse said...

We shall be happy to see you when you have time. But for the moment, Mags, Breathe! In...out...In...out...!

Angela said...

If you DO manage to fit in a haircut, can you have a bit extra trimmed off on my behalf please. Why is life like a roller coaster ride with long slow patches, then devastating fast bits where you barely have time to breathe [let alone scream with the terror of it all?]
Trusting that the minions are being helpful xx

Jane and Chris said...

...and breathe.
Jane x

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I need me some minions; do they do farm work?

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...