Friday 14 June 2013

Competition Time

 2008, visiting Mrs Tiggy-Winkle in her natural habitat. (Waiting for knee surgery!)
 2009, baking in the sun, guarding the bridge.
2010, the region will suffice, though the town and his wife might be known to some.
2011, you may well recognise this from recent strawberry events.
2012, working hard in the garden where it all began!

In a comment leave your guesses as to the five strawberry holiday destinations since our blogtime started! There will be strawberries and cream for whoever comes closest- with a strawberry draw in the event of a tie. The winner will be announced on Saturday 29th June, the first day of our school holidays, and you can enter right up until then.  Bonnes vacances!

5 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

One of the destinations is proving tricky...
Jane x

Pom Pom said...

I can only guess the first! The BP museum? SO CUTE!

M.K. said...

The one with the Roman bridge reminds me of being near Nimes, France -- the Pont du Neuf, or something like that? Oh my, that was so many years ago, and I'm probably not spelling it right.
I don't recall Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle in the British Museum, although I hardly got past the Elgin Marbles, and missed the Sutton Hoo helmet altogether (boohoo!!!!!), so certainly Miss Potter may have been in there, and I was ignorant of it. That's adorable! That lovely village scene must be in England, right? Cotswolds? Now, the beach scene, I ahve no idea. That's not a castle keep is it -- it looks too modern. Normandy? No, too rocky. Sure is pretty.

Elizabethd said...

The last one is Cornwall!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I have no clue but they are gorgeous photos!
Been meaning to ask, where is the Giant's Causeway? I've always wanted to go there.

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...