Wednesday 25 April 2012

Spring Shoes

Those of you who have seen the dishevelled wreck who is me will know that I don't have immaculate shoes for every season. Well, I do have favourite boots, Jane, for rubbish weather (most days), and weather beaten plimsolls for drier days. No, the only sort of Spring shoes that I think about are the ones required for our Annual Very Big Night Out.

These were the ones I laughed at last year.

These were the ones in which I did manage both to walk and dance last year.

But these little piggies, these little piggies have 8cm heels and these are the shoes in which I shall be attempting to stay upright on Saturday night. I'm feeling relatively confident. I have discovered videojug.


4 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

Most sensible..I have, on occasion, required an oxygen mask when wearing towering heels...looks dreadful with an evening dress!
Jane x

Gumbo Lily said...

It must quite an Event for such lovely shoes. Dancing? Nice!

Mise said...

Mary Janes with a dance heel: how chic, how trendy, how high! I wish you steadiness.

Angela said...

I love your shoes! The video is hilarious- for a start her legs are twice as long as mine, and then I notice she seems to have forgotten to put on her skirt!

Have a WONDERFUL evening [sans enfants] Please do not trip and break any bones.

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...