Thursday 18 August 2011

And the winner is...

Betty the Wood Fairy! I ran all your lovely names through a most reliable thing and Betty was The Chosen Wood Fairy One. I shall be in touch to ascertain the leafy bower to which we should send our little box of little things.

I am very grateful for blogs today: reasons not to feel disappointed that I forgot to watch The Great British Bake-Off this week, and reasons to believe that boys will be boys!

Never mind, there is now only one sleep until Glastobirthday and I really must find out how to get photos back on here because we are all very excited!

1 comment:

Elderberry-Rob said...

Thankyou very much Mags, I have crept from my leafy wooded den to send you my address - which you will notice is directly under the flightpath and unhealthily close to Gatwick! Surprising that any woodland survives really but it does!

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...